The Project Manager creates and executes project work plans for IT-related projects and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the organization. The Project Manager will directly interface with engineering and IT operations teams, as well as senior leadership.
What you'll be doing:
- Follow a defined project management methodology, accountable for the detailed planning of steps and resources needed to meet objectives
- Monitors and prepares reports to ensure work is progressing to meet the deliverables on time and on or under budget
- Manages multiple and medium to large projects simultaneously
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects and scope of assigned projects
- Ensures that in-flights reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all projects
- Minimizes the business ‘exposure and risk on projects. Solves conflicts and issues in a timely manner, escalating to manager as appropriate
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manages project budget. Ensures quality control for all projects
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to leadership
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years IT Project Management experience
- Thorough understanding of Project Management phases, techniques and tools
- Proven abilities in problem management, process and root cause analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience in presenting to various levels in an organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Skills in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- PMP Certification preferred
Salary: $80,000+ (based on experience)
Benefits included: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k + match, etc.
At North American Bancard, we celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.