Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is currently hiring IT Project Managers for new work on our program in Chantilly, VA.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide project management and system-engineering support for a very large terrestrialnetwork
- Coordinate with otherengineering, installation, testing, finance, logistics, security, and operations support staff to ensure all customer requirements are completed and met according to the project schedule
- Ensure that all aspects of projects are completed and delivered according to the implementation plan and schedule
- Lead Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and participate in customer planning, technical exchange, and coordination meetings as well as Engineering Review Boards at the local and headquarters level, and will assist in site surveys, requirements audits and will develop implementation plans, schedules, and CONOPs as required
- Provide requirement analysis from the customer’s requests for change and translate these requirements into implementation plans and schedules all in compliance with customer network and enterprise service standards
- Participate in and be responsible for coordinating multiple projects through the customer’s project readiness review cycle, will develop and conduct design reviews and provide implementation coordination with the affected O&M site
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to successfully obtain a polygraph.
- Exemplary organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage a number of projects at one time
- General knowledge of communication networking technologies and standard protocols
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MSSharePoint; including Microsoft Project (especially management of projects in a Microsoft Project Server environment)
- Critical to success in this position is the ability to support efforts to develop innovation and process efficiencies in a tight customer budgetary environment where mission support remains at the highest levels
- Working knowledge of the customer's greater organizational environment, mission, terrestrialnetwork communications infrastructure, and configuration management/requirements process
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of experience, or a Master’s Degree with at least 3 years of experience is strongly preferred
- Applicants with no degree and significant customer experience may be considered
- Network / IT industry certifications are also a plus
- Certifications in Service management / ITIL, PMI / PMP, and/or Security field are desired
- Familiar with and able to work within an environment using IT service management and standard Systems Engineering principles
- Strong analytic, verbal communication and writing skills are important for this position, particularly the ability to communicate positions to all levels of management in both written and briefing presentations
Requisition ID 2017-37310