LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job?
At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for an agile contributor to work within LinkedIn's Enterprise Productivity Engineering team. This role will be to act as an owner for end user support as a product and keep it at a high level of delivery as new services are launched. Looking for candidates who have demonstrated solid ability in project management and delivering IT solutions with successful outcomes. You will be expected to perform using best practices for initiating, planning, and executing intermediate-to-large scale, cross functional, and company-wide critical projects. You will have an excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given. Interaction and leadership across functional lines is essential. At this level of professional development, you will be able to concisely articulate all of the interactions and factors that contribute to the final outcome.
- Define and drive execution of next generation productivity solutions for LinkedIn employees
- Evaluate need and onboard new applications, services, and enterprise tools
- Support the growth of the company with office buildouts, M&A work, and changes to work environments
- Keep the End User Support team as your primary product ensuring customer satisfaction with what it delivers
- Help keep the team from fighting fires to avoiding them
- You will not only help teams be more efficient, you will see the big picture and ensure processes scale appropriately with the company
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning
- Manage and maintain project backlogs and ensure forward momentum with project execution
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes, governance, reporting, and strategy within the global end user support community and between our sister teams and business partners
- Leads effort to resolve project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects
- Drive enhancement and process improvement roadmaps for all areas of support
- Develop strong partnerships with technology and business leaders
- Assess and mitigate risk exposure
- Manage resource planning
- Work with remote teams in geographically globally dispersed locations.
- B.S./B.A. in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of program management experience in an enterprise or Corporate IT Environment
- Experience working with IT departments covering Architecture, Networks and Systems Engineering, End User Support and Operations
- 4+ years of full time project management experience within an Operations or technical department
- Strong practical and advanced theoretical understanding of managing the lifecycle of large-scale programs and projects
- ITIL Expert (Preferable)
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
- Strong people skills
- Innovative and driven
- Ability to manage multiple major concurrent projects
- Strong communication skills; skilled at cross-functional and cross-organizational communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to traverse both vertically and horizontally in a large organization
- Successfully traverse tactical and strategic objectives
- Mastery of planning and collaboration tools.
Excellent prioritization and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong ability to hold self and others accountable to delivering results
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical audiences
- Experience working in a fast paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Experience working with remote teams in geographically globally dispersed locations.