The Ferguson Information Technology org is looking to add a remote, mid-level IT Project Manager- Digital eCommerce to the Project Delivery team. The Digital eCommerce IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing different initiatives & projects ranging in size, complexity, duration, risks factors and spend. Prior eCommerce experience is required, preferably IT ecommerce leadership experience. Experience with salesforce. is preferred.
** The role is approved to sit 100% remote. If local to Newport News, VA, you will have the option to work in-office at our new HQ3 building. **
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIBILITES:
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects.
- Ensure that the project team members are aware of project milestones and deliverables.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage the scope of the projects.
- Resolve any issue that may hinder project success.
- Execute/implement the appropriate communications plan.
- Ensure that the appropriate processes and methodologies are followed.
- Maintain project documentation and metrics as defined in the Ferguson Project Methodology.
- Effectively lead the project team, maintaining good morale, etc.
- Manage appropriate levels of risk and budget reporting and tracking.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and communications.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional project management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT project environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant IT roles.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Prior eCommerce experience is required, preferably IT ecommerce leadership experience. Experience with salesforce is preferred.
- Experience in a team lead or mentor/coach role.
- Experience with blended waterfall/agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience with applications development and deployment in a cloud environment.
- Familiar with software and systems development lifecycles.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks and assignments with minimal supervision.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge in project management software, processes and methodologies.
- Possess good, general business and technical knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of associates.
- Facilitation—able to work within a group/team environment.
- Planning and scheduling experience using project planning tools.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.