We are looking for IT Project Manager for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget.
- The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Responsible for assisting executive management, division directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including client personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other client agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the client project management policies and standards.