We are looking for IT Project Manager for our client in Lakewood, CO
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Location: ???Lakewood, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget.
- The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Work collaboratively with the client team to plan for the successful implementation of the selected EHR;
- Provide training and mentoring to develop the capabilities of the client team in the setup and on-going operation of the environment;
- Assist with the design, software installation, configuration, and backup design necessary to support the new EHR application;
- Work collaboratively with the client team to migrate and test any data, network drive mappings, reconfiguration, modify backups, etc. from the existing environment to the reconfigured environment.
- Design a disaster recovery configuration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting agency executive management, division directors, and information technology (IT) staff and leading project tasks, resources, including State personnel and deliverables.
- Use appropriate project management tools, reports, templates, mentoring, training, and coaching to IT project teams.
- Work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects.
- Utilize project management best practices, including risk management, quality management, change management, change control and communication.
- Manage by providing leadership, collaboration, supervision, training, guidance and support to all IT project team members on assigned projects.
- Lead the effort for ensuring agency compliance with the existing project management policies and standards.
- Configuration/reconfiguration of existing infrastructure to monitor, manage, and tune the new EHR environment.
- Installation of software to manage and maintain the new EHR environment.
- Technical oversight and guidance for the planning and subsequent execution of all technical activities related to the new EHR environment.
- Technical services for the installation, configuration, and testing of all client-provided hardware, equipment, and software.
- A disaster recovery configuration design (design only?no implementation).
- Training and mentoring.