Job ID 1100495
Category Information Technology
The Nextgen PM role will be filled by someone that can work in a highly dynamic, Agile environment – we do not operate with structured project plans.
This person will beresponsiblefor:
- Understanding and maintaining the product roadmap and ensuring that all the dependencies, deliverables and resources are aligned and progressing such that, as a team, we hit the roadmap milestones prepared for success.
- Content management – capturing, organizing, and posting to repositories all of the artifacts generated in this initiative.
- Assisting with team operations and logistics
- Documenting process, policy and procedures as we develop new or tailor existing for how we operate.
- Support team leadership with calendaring key activities and maintaining a master calendar of activities
- Interface with external teams as necessary in support of operational compliance, e.g. timesheet reconciliation, status report submissions, etc.
- Gathering, aggregating and reporting metrics
- Support team leadership by capturing discussions, decisions and actions in key meetings
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of business and/or technology related project management experience.
This person will need the following attributes to be successful:
- Be well organized, self-initiating, and highly communicative
- Ability to be flexible, adaptive, pro-active and willing to provide feedback to leadership
- Ability to bring order and organization to a highly dynamic, agile environment, but still support our ability to move fast and not impede progress with structural constraints (e.g. waterfall project planning)
- A desire to grow and stretch themselves into new ways of thinking and getting things done
This person will need to have some or all of the following skills to be successful:
- Sharepoint site development and maintenance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence and G-suite
This person will have these workexperiences:
- Experience with agile, scrum, and/or other framework background
- Have worked in the product development arena, preferably in the health care domain
- Demonstrable history of being adaptive to differing and evolving work environments
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.