Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience-> 10 Years Related Experience
- Project Management Certification Preferred
- Organizational skills
- Documentation Skills
- Leadership training/experience
- Project Management Skills
- Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Atlassian Jira
- Atlassian Confluence
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
Duties and Responsibilities
- Functions as a key liaison by meeting / working with the business partners, including VP’s, managers and staff
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of technology and business projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished by performing the following duties personally
- Consults with management and reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum Software Development processes
- Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives of project.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Coordinates recruitment or assignment of project personnel (both IT and Business, internal and external).
- Assigns duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Monitors project results against technical specifications.
- Manages project budget where appropriate.
- Manages project risk and creates mitigation plans.
- Develops and maintains technical and project documentation.
- Develops quality assurance test plans.
- Directs quality assurance testing.
- Engages in activities leading to continual professional development
- Responsible for the communications, reporting and relationships among team members
- Other duties as assigned