CTG Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska. This is a long-term ongoing position.
The Project Manager is responsible for the end to end management of a project implementation, deployment and activation. Responsible for:
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders. Gaining agreements on and achieving project scope and objectives.
- Ensuring effective integration of workstream deliverables into a cohesive whole across technologies and design.
- Managing projects is in line with project guidelines and directives. Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the projects to closure. Determines, allocates, and directs all project resources in accordance with guidelines.
- Keeps abreast of developments in project management tools and processes (both internal and external). Ensures Sector-wide compliance to corporate policies/rules/procedures.
- This opportunity will allow you to demonstrate and enhance your expertise, very quickly, in an extremely North America environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 5 - 7 years business experience in functional leadership role in one or more functions (Risks Management, Quality, Supply Chain, Strategy)
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent leader who can manage a complex deployment environment, lead large, geographically spread across North America sites
- Experience in project management approaches, techniques and tools (e.g. PMP, Agile, MS Project, VSTS) with the ability to work with program tracking tools, and ensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
- PMP desired
- Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information please contact Shari Wirth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-260-4087. Kindly forward to any other interested parties-thank you!
CTG's Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.