Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
This role will be responsible for managing IT systems & solutions and ensuring projects are delivered in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Bunge Financial Services (BFS) & Supply Chain Management Team managing Trade Structured Finance, Financial Markets & Financial Risk Management (FRM) functions in developing & enforcing technical standards, formalizing and improving IT support processes and enhancing overall efficiency and effectiveness of end-to-end business processes.
- Candidate will elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements. Work as a liaison between Functional groups, Project Stakeholders, IT Managers and Technical Cross-functional Teams to ensure successful and timely delivery of solutions.
- Candidate will work with the Vendors, Brokers, and Cross-functional Teams to resolve technical issues and will ensure that all technical issues reported by end users using BFS & FRM Systems are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Candidate will work closely with Shared Service Centers to ensure all Change Management, Demand Management and Global Process Standards are followed & thorough System documentation and Project artifacts are always maintained.
- Gather business requirements and work with the stakeholders to prepare business case. Create deliverables in different phases of the project life cycle by decomposing functionality into specifications and business rules. Work closely with BFS, FRM & IT teams to transform current policies into system specifications
- Develop global and regional project plan within constraints and considering the delivery approach that includes project scope & milestones. Produce business requirement document (BRD), functional specifications and business process flows. Work closely with business liaison to conduct feasibility study, to analyze business processes and to identify data sources and report the project status of all deliverables to stakeholders
- Analyze lifecycle of financial instruments covering Deal Capture, Market Prices, Mark-to-Market, Revaluation, Nettings, Payments, Accounting, Compliance, Data Flows, Data Transformation and Reporting for various trading systems across regions.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of change requests within the business application and all upstream and downstream systems. Manage changes and system improvements through appropriate change control process.
- Liaise with onsite/offsite development team on daily basis to monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions; Configure dashboard reports to the needs of various groups across operating companies and executive team
- Provide user support and troubleshoot production incidents. Provide production support for global users operating in various geographies in timely manner; Conduct data analysis and track application performance; Work closely with the vendors and external data providers to resolve production issues while ensuring no disruption in daily tasks administered within BFS & FRM systems used by front office, middle office and back office .
- Communication & Demonstration Skills – makes complex IT/technical issues accessible to business audience
- Conceptual Thinking – demonstrates understanding of patterns and connections among different sets of data, business requirements and user tools
- Enterprise perspective – takes a broad view of the organization beyond one’s own function or role to the benefit of the whole firm
- Planning & Process Orientation – applies best practices in project and process management to projects, programs and activities
- Problem Solving & Troubleshooting – approaches issues and problems by gathering relevant data/information, analyzing root cause, and generating solution alternatives; Strong data analysis skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams, lead discussions and facilitate problem resolution
- Ability to work with external vendors, brokers, data providers, and internal cross-functional teams
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders to build trust through collaboration
- Proven Business Analysis and process Change management experience
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization and high level of interpersonal skills in managing team members and business relationships
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Foreign Exchange, Money Markets, Trade Financing, Commodities Markets
- Market Data and Trading in Commodity Domain
- Enterprise Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and iterative methodology such as Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile methodologies, concepts of Scrum and Sprint
- SQL for Oracle, SQL Server and other relational databases
- Application architecture, Database structure, mapping tables and entity relationships
- MS Office tools (including Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint); MS Project
- JIRA, Confluence, SNow, Tableau, UML, TIBCO, XML
• Preferred BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• PMP Certification desirable
- 7+ yrs. of experience in project management/business systems analysis role in fast-paced, dynamic, distributed team-based environments
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in financial services technology
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled