What Will You Do?
You will formalize, plan and execute projects according to business objectives while meeting strict deadlines and budgets.This includes coordinating and assigning resources, including third-party contractors or consultants to meet project objectives.You will lead documentation, requirements, standards using project management methodologies, best practices and will assist the leadership team in establishing the strategy and direction of projects.
What Do You Need?
- 5 years of project management, Required
- Use and implementation with Agile or Waterfall Project Management experience, Require
- SDLC - .Net application development experience preferred
- EDI preferred
- Experience in large, complex enterprise environments
- Experience in project management in the IT sector: Project budgeting Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Ability to communicate effectively to leadership
- Experience managing geographically dispersed teams and external partners
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints and budgets
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field, Required
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.