Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporarydigitalindustrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporaryarchitecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be responsible for leading the service team in the design, development and implementation of Honeywell's enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) core platform services.
In this role you will:-
- Deliver amazing solutions to aerospace customers so they are successful in their connected aircraft strategies.
- Provide integrated delivery of programs.
- Identify milestones and sub-tasks
- Identify and manage cross-team dependencies, risks and issues
- Hold teams accountable for delivering solutions to customers
- Work with business leaders to communicate issues and negotiate scope / delivery trade offs
- Create productive teams by focusing on the right work
Plan upcoming projectsCollaborate with technical teams and program leadersWork across teams to ensure integrated solutionsProvide input for proposalsProblem solving
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Information Technology
- 5+ years experience in delivering software projects
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent resident due to the nature of the role
- 5+ years experience mechanizing project controls
- 5+ years experience with project scheduling
- 5+ years experienceworking with cross-functional global project teams
- 5+ years experience identifying cross-team dependencies
- 5+ years experience with Agile methodology use
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided