Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and coordinate efforts across EWS project areas; Cloud/Network Architecture and Engineering, Customer onboarding and technical support; IT Network Operations, Data Management and Analytics.
- Facilitate scheduled the bi-weekly EWS Engineering Review Board and Resource Utilization Reviews.
- Update network planning and monitor milestones across the EWS network and data managements systems.
- Assist in developing EWS project budget requirements.
- Assess EWS project life cycle risks; providing risk mitigation to correct risks as they occur.
- At the direction of the Government Project lead, collaborate with peer EWS project leads (network operations and management and integration, testing and verification); coordinate project areas and their interdependencies.
- Assist with EWS Security Information and Event Management (SIEM); with analysis of activity from resources across entire IT network infrastructure.
- Assist in developing EWS project documents
- Engage network stakeholders, working with the Customer Relations Management Team.
- Assist with the development of government deliverables are aligned across the EWS project areas.
- Track and report EWS network and data management system progress as the senior Contractor for Torch Technologies.
- Bachelor of Science Degree preferably engineering or Computer Information Technology.
- Five plus years demonstrated experience on an IT Network.
- Must have or commit to attaining a valid PMP certification.
- Understanding of enterprise Linux platforms and the latest Red Hat network release requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and apply abstract enterprise and technical architecture concepts.
- Experience creating and maintaining architecture artifacts for infrastructure related technologies.
- Understanding of data management system requirements; preferably HADOOP.
- Strong background with project management requirements.