We are looking for IT Project Coordinator for our client in Portland, OR
Job Title: ??IT Project Coordinator
Job Location: Portland, OR
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The following IT Project Coordinator resource is required to support assigned information technology projects and releases working with various teams responsible for project communication, monitoring progress, funding approval, analysis, and reporting.
- The project coordinator will report to the Director of Customer Services and Metering Systems and work with the various project teams to responsible for project communication, monitoring progress, funding approval, analysis, and reporting.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Director of Customer Services and Metering Systems.
- Perform assigned work as defined in the individual statement of work.
- Manage/coordinate project/releases vendor management, estimating, and tracking costs and monitoring.
- Manage/coordinate vendor selection and management for RFI/RFP, Procurement, Legal, Statement of Work (SOW), Licensing, support, status, defect management and escalation.
- Interface with all areas affected by the projects including various areas of IT applications, infrastructure and the business impacted by the project(s) and other stakeholders and management.
- Develop detailed project estimates.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and review vendor deliverables.
- Arrange for meetings between team members, clients and other departments as necessary.
- Organize project/release meetings.
- Record minutes at meetings.
- Keep detailed project notes and records.
- Monitor project progress, budget, hours, invoices against hours, purchase orders etc.
- Track and manage incoming paperwork.
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and paperwork.
- Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Management or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 or more years with direct hands-on project coordinator experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate team and vendor efforts and communicate project information.
- Experiencereporting status and communicating with team members, directors, and managing directors.
- Provide references of experience coordinating projects in a diverse, multi-affiliate scenario.
- Direct experience managing the procurement to pay process to purchase hardware, software and services.
- Experience with SAP for project forecasting, financial tracking and reporting.