We are looking for ??IT Project Coordinator for our client in Los Angeles,CA
Job Title: ??IT Project Coordinator
Job Location: Los Angeles,CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- A Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting Project Managers maintain and manage project artifacts, including maintaining accurate data in Project Server, working with the Development and QA teams to ensure the creation of SDLC documents on a timely basis.
- This position will work closelywith the Project Managers, Architects, Release Management, ISO Team, Business users, Developers, Quality Assurance and System and Database administrators and is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to our customer base.
- This individual must be proficient with Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies and technologies, such as, JAVA, .NET, Oracle database, PL/SQL. The individual should be willing to perform any other job-related duties as assigned and be flexible with changes in priorities
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain Project schedule in Enterprise Project Server
- Ability to run and manipulate various reports in Excel, Access, Tableau & Project Server
- Work with the Development team in creating the SDLC documents
- Work with Release Management to implement Service Requests and Production Support tickets
- Work with the QA Team in creating the system test cases
- Work with PMs in scheduling and facilitating meetings, capture meeting minutes and issue resolution
- Work withIT Solutions Delivery teams in leading the implementation of small to medium Service Requests
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or related discipline.
- 1 to 3years of progressive hands-on experience in Project Management
- 1 to 3years managing projects using Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, .Net and othertechnologies
- Knowledge of databases including Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in document management using SharePoint.
- Experience in creating the technical design documents using MS Visio.
- Experience in resource planning / management and source control.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues and help the technical team in quickly resolving the issues in an efficient manner that minimizes downtime.
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Must have a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and highly focused are required.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment. Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple priorities.
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools, version control, testing and QA, and deployment).
- Working in a Health Care HMO Organization in a similar capacity.
- Skilled in performing SQL queries and analysis using MS Excel. Java, J2EE
- Good facilitation skills