IT Programs Manager
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place.
Position Specific Description
Cyber Security Risk Management Program Manager
Lead initiative directed toward the development and optimization of an enterprise wide cyberrisk management program. Organize the processes, technologies, and capabilities that enable the analysis, measurement, management and communication of enterprise wide cyberrisks. Role is accountable to deliver the specific outcomes defined by the program.
- Works closely with the cybersecurity team members, stakeholders, and Information Technology staff to create strategy, approach, sequencing, and timeline for the overall cyberrisk management program, focusing on metrics driven outcomes.
- Provides guidance and coordination for cyberrisk management efforts including identification, assessment, tracking and resolution of risk management activities across all levels of the organization.
- Processes vulnerability and threat data from a variety of internal and external sources to provide actionable risk management tactics to internal consumers in order to reduce overall enterprise cyberrisk.
- Engages leaders from all business areas to understand and prioritize cybersecurityrisks through formal risk assessments and maintains a risk register.
- Builds and institutes a cyberrisk management program to focus cybersecurityinvestments with guidance from executive cybersecurity steering committees or champions.
- Ensures multiple projects that comprise the program are linked in an effective manner to deliver the expected program outcomes and benefit, in an integrated fashion.
- Serves as lead and point of contact for all cybersecurityrisk management related activities.
- Creates or implements tools for regular reporting of risk management activities and progress across all areas of cybersecurity.
- Builds processes and tools to provide the business visibility of cybersecurityrisks and drive accountability.
- Assists in development and maintenance of policies, standards, processes, and procedures to assess, monitor, report, escalate and remediate cyberrisk.
- Educates and advises technology and business executives as needed on cyber and technologyrisk as well as appropriate mitigation strategies and approaches related to security and risk management. Ensure communications are consistent and coordinated at the enterprise level.
- Gathers and maintains knowledge and spread awareness of trends in the threatlandscape.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for cyberrisk assessment reviews performed by outside entities.
- Performs assigned work safely adhering to established departmental safety rules and practices. Reports to supervisor, in a timely manner, any unsafe activities, conditions, hazards or safety violations that may cause injury to oneself, other employees, patients and visitors.
- Performs other related duties as required
This position oversees and manages infrastructure, applications, processes, and integration projects for Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for developing, implementing and enforcing IT policies, standards and methodologies. Employees in this role aid in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinate preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts. Employees in this role administer contracts, manage professional employees (project managers, technical staff and/or analysts) and third party providers, and measure the service levels they provide.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages team within discipline
• Communicates and coordinates activities across internal groups
• Communicates with vendors and customers
• Maintains positive customer relations
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience:7+ years
• Supervisor/Management Experience:2+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Projectbound FT
Job Category: Information Technology