Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Website maintenance - External and Internal
- Interface with business users to gather business requirements
- Design, develop and test software applications - Full stack development
- Troubleshoot issues and find solutions to solve them
Skills and Knowledge:
- Software development cycle
- C# ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with MSSQL, T-SQL queries and stored procedures
- IIS 7.5
- Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC.b) Reinforce to all employees the commitment of TTM management to abide by all US Export laws and regulations. c) Understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL). d) Support Export Compliance Officers and others in their efforts to ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures, provide training to all facilities and departments and support periodic audits as required. e) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.