IT Programmer Analyst
About Hutchinson Technology:
While you may not see them, TDK’s products are all around you powering the world’s electronic devices. You can find TDK components inside computers, smartphones, cars, medical devices, and industrial equipment. We specialize in the design and manufacture of close-tolerance products that require chemical, mechanical, and electronic technologies.
We are more than doubling our production capacity in our Eau Claire, WI facility and are looking for talented individuals who want to work with cutting edge technology to join our growing team.
Hutchinson Technology offers a comprehensive benefits package including: benefits available day one, employee managed time off, 401(k), weekly payroll, onsite gym facility, climate controlled environment at 70°, and so much more!
- With senior team members, develop and deploy manufacturing software solutions
- Utilize the proper analysis techniques, programming languages and tools to enhance/develop systems that meet HTI specified requirements
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Capture application requirements and participate in design, programming, & testing
- Thoroughly test programs (including unit, system and user testing) to ensure the highest quality solutions are delivered
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of purchased software solutions
- Support legacy manufacturing applications. Take appropriate action to fix application issues to minimize the impact to HTI’s business
- Provide data, reporting, and troubleshooting help to manufacturing technical staff
- Complete system deliverables including design specifications, test specifications and support documentation
- 2-yeardegree in computer related course work including an emphasis on development of systems for the manufacturing industry or equivalent experience in an IT organization, with a key focus on IT systems analysis and development
- Related training or applied knowledge such as: systems analysis and design, systems architecture, SDLC, software quality assurance, unit testing, project management, group leadership/facilitator, problem solving
- Core Programming skill sets - Microsoft .Net Development Experience (C# & VB, ASP.NET), Microsoft SQLServer, SQL, Stored procedures, MS Biztalk Server Development
- Experience designing, developing, & deploying software solutions
- Experience creating software applications with Microsoft .NET platform (C# & VB, ASP.NET)
- Productive writing complex SQL for SQLServer and Oracle
- Experience using version control system (i.e. VSS, CVS)
- Experience with web application development
- Excellent written and verbal communication