- Oversight of all projects within the assigned program.
- Lead project teams in the analysis, design, implementation and development of information systems.
- Support the initiation process for new project requests including analysis of possible solutions, scope definition, resource, cost and schedule planning.
- Liaise with business owners to ensure effective communication and translation of business needs into technical requirements.
- Input to and support of the alignment of IT strategy to the objectives of the Commercial organization.
- Management of the relationship with relevant external consultants, network and equipment suppliers.
- Develop requests for proposals (RFPs) for external services.
- Weekly reporting on the status of all projects with the program.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivelent combination of education and experiencerequired.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading, designing and executing on significant programs of business process and IT systems re-engineering and change.
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry experiencepreferred.
- Six Sigma or other Business Process Mapping certification preferred.
- Professional Project Management certification preferred.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- SAP implementation experience, preferably from a business analyst or IT support discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of Computer Systems Validation preferred.
- Proven track record of leading projects in an ERP environment, preferably SAP.
- Experience of building relationships with executive and senior leadership, with a proven ability to influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Extensive experience in applying structured project management and systems development methodologies to deliver business change.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives.
- Proven facilitation skills across multiple business disciplines, organization levels and geographies.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several projects and customers simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Approachable and enthusiastic.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player.
- Good organizational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Good judgment and problem-solving ability and can understand the impact of decision making on both Teleflex and their customers.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 10% (North America and occasionally internationally)
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.