Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Program Manager to join our team in Washington, DC. to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will
- Performs day-to-day management of overall project contract support for applications development. Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all project contract support activities.
- Identifies and acquires resources. Coordinates the efforts of team members and teaming partners in order to deliver projects according to scope, budget, and schedule. Lead Full Stack resources across Agile teams.
- Responsible for demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the Immigration customer environments, platforms, Agile development practices that align with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC). Oversee the design, development and quality assurance of the project that delivers business and mission value.
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction for the project is on schedule and on budget.
- Work with product teams, stakeholders, and management to improve performance and outcomes. Provide Agile coaching, facilitation, training, mentoring, impediment management, and leadership in support of collaboration, development consistency, and value delivery.
- Builds and maintain strong client relationships. Participate in and lead (when appropriate) client meetings regarding performance to ensure client satisfaction.
- Identify organic opportunities for growth with the client that include innovative services and solutions that satisfy the customer mission while demonstrating beneficial outcomes (such as reduced Total Cost of Ownership, operational efficiency, increased velocity of product delivery, or reduced costs). Promote the company's capabilities to achieve contract extensions and to win additional business within the account.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the client(s) regarding overall and day-to-day application service delivery.
- Ensures SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Make certain that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time, on budget, meet the customer's requirements and are delivered with the highest degree of quality that delight the customer.
- Ensures that operational teams and subcontractors maintain a clear understanding of the client's needs, and provides day-to-day client advice and support.
- Support as needed the business development team in government Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quotation (RFQ) efforts by providing Immigration domain and customer subject matter expertise and knowledge.
- Provide dedicated support to help shape and define both the strategic and tactical approach for technical solutions in response to RFPs/RFQs. Support portions of writing assignments in response to RFPs/RFQs as necessary. Assist the development of resource estimations to deliver application services bound to customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years experience or equivalent.
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Experience managing a team of 25+ staff members
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 10 years (minimum) of relevant work experience.
- Agileexperience in disciplines such as Scrum and Kanban