A strong candidate will have solid experience with technology program management, people management, leadership, as well as superb skills in communications, business analysis, problem-solving, cross-team coordination, project/program management, processes, and change management. The ideal candidate is not just a facilitator or project plan tracker but ensures things get done per approved governance plan and are communicated in an organized manner across levels. The ideal candidate must have a drive to get things done and a "make it happen" attitude.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects and dependencies.
- Serve as liaison between Taylor Corporation strategic business units, centers of excellence and technology teams.
- Collaborate with project managers and coordinate cross-project and program level activities.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Facilitate the process with business process owners to align and ensure workflow standards are held throughout implementation projects.
- Pro-actively resolve projects' higher scope issues and resource conflicts before they negatively impact the program.
- Prepare and communicate program level updates from project managers in a clear and concise manner to business and technology leadership.
- Act as and own the success of the program.
- Manage the program's pace of work with collaboration to ensure priorities and projects provide measurable value over time.
- Partner with Operations and Technology to plan and deliver to scope expectations.
- Ensures that commitments are properly aligned, planned, staffed, and monitored by working with the owners of individual project timelines.
- Proactively communicate risks to the program with leadership to manage mitigation and contingency plans.
- Set and own the standard for projects within the program across process, approach, artifacts, and communication.
- Able to apply various types of thinking including analytical, creative, implicative, strategic, tactical, and soft skills to drive results and navigate situations.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- 8+ years of experience in IT Project or IT Program Management or related duties.
- Experience managing large, complex, enterprise-wide programs in a matrixed organization in both waterfall and agile or combination.
- Experience using SharePoint, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and Office Timeline+
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or related managerial position.
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze and interpret critical path, draw conclusions and prepare clear and concise reports and recommendations.
- Excellent program and project planning, budgeting, scheduling and resource management skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated experience using data-driven decision making and performing financial and operational analysis.
- Superior presentation skills and ability to intuitively present ideas and concepts to staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of customers, employees and others.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Adaptable and flexible in complex situations with ability to navigate through conflict with positive outcomes.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in business analysis for manufacturing, print production or warehouse management
- Experience in lean or kaizen principles and disciplines