Our client is seeking a talented IT Program Manager, their work promotes Financial Stability, the implementation of domestic and international supervisory policy, and Monetary Policy.
The team’s mission is to increase utility and ability to leverage financial data through standardization, thoughtful collection design, and increase capacity of the Function in order to scale operations.
The Program Manager will be responsible for developing and managing a program management framework to support the execution of a portfolio of projects to achieve the functions end state vision.
This role will provide change governance and solutions including Project Portfolio Management / Resource Management, Communication Planning and Execution, Program Reporting, and Program Management Support.
- Lead large-scale programs with Bank-wide influence
- Develop and maintain integrated program / project monitoring and control to gain additional transparency, accountability, and actions to ensure performance against cost, schedule, scope, risk, and resource management
- Develop and manage budget to support the strategy along with management including scope management, budget development and establishment of major milestones
- Establish a framework and KPIs to allow oversight and reporting on tangible risk reducing delivery that benefits business as usual in a measurable way
- Develop and embed standard project execution methodology such as agile, scrum, and sprint techniques
- Ensure National Business Line Alignment and the representation of function and Bank interests to the National Statistics Business Line on key committees pertaining to Automation
- MS and BS/B degree in business or IT-related field
- 10+ years of experience in PMO, governance, oversight, project intake, analytics and reporting with knowledge of Technical Project delivery and Agile methodology
- 5+ years of extensive IT project management skills.
- Working knowledge of SDLC
- PMP or other equivalent Project Management Certifications is preferred
- Knowledge of AgileScrum i
- Ability to lead and manage processes, projects, multiple, concurrent deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills with business leaders, IT partners and vendors; proven ability to influence, motivate and lead people.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix structure, to collaborate across teams with shared accountability for results.
- Strong budget and financial management skills.