$150K — $200K *
The IT Program Manager position will plan, supervise, and manage the direction of multiple medium-size projects with a single aim and/or one large strategic project at local, regional, or global levels. These projects/programs will be performed in collaboration with project team members and stakeholders, ensuring the integration, coordination, timing, and consistency of process throughout. The incumbent is expected to be able to deliver, within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, complete IT project solutions utilizing the corporate System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) processes. Overall project /program budgetary responsibility will typically be up to $5,000,000.
Develop, and act as a custodian for, the project/program vision
• Define the project/program objectives and provide input into the Business Case
• Ensure that projects/programs successfully control and monitor progress, addressing risk and issue management, resource conflicts, effective communications, and stakeholder involvement, as appropriate
• Recommend course of action regarding project/program issues and concerns, implement mitigation plans, then escalate risks and issues as necessary
• Work with financial stakeholders to support budget construction, as required, and to control expenditure to achieve financial objectives
• Allocate resources in accordance with strategic and tactical priorities and company goals and objectives. Request project team membership from other department, if required. Actively compare competing needs and benefits against existing work and strategies.
• Ensure that staff follows IQVIA System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) procedures.
• Develop, implement, and review methods to assess quality and efficiency of work performed by team, including metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions
• Actively assist in the strategy for continuous improvement to project management best practices
• Assist the IT Program Director in removing potential barriers that limit the effective delivery of IT projects/programs within the organization
• Manage and coordinate the implementation of internal, external, and off-the-shelf business applications with all IT and business groups
• Maintain knowledge of the IT industry; analyze the abilities of tools and technologies, compare with the need of the business, then recommend potential solutions to managers within the business
• Manage and mentor staff in accordance with organizational policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems; approving actions for Human Resource matters
• Other duties as assigned
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$80K — $100K
2 days ago