The Sr. Project Manager for the Technology Modernization Program (TMP) will work with other Project Managers to develop an overarching enterprise program plan and schedule, assemble and manage project teams, identify project tasks and timeframes, and communicate progress and status to the Leadership Team. In addition, you will apply project management methodology and tools, as well as expert negotiating talents to resolve problems and facilitate the achievement of outcomes.
- Development of program governance and status templates and cadence
- Creation of regular status and risk mitigation reports
- Planning and tracking of multiple projects simultaneously, cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management
- Implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects.
- Identifies and resolves issues related to projects.
- Ensures assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are consistent with customer expectations.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent background.
- 5-10+ years Technologyexperience, at least 1 year of using agile methods.
- 5+ year’s technology program leadership experience, Modernization program leadership or experience a plus
- Successful track record of delivering Technology projects of very high complexity
- Must understand concepts of agile software development methods and the underlying principles that govern them.
- Must possess strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills. Utilize root cause and impact analysis, interviews, focus groups, and other data gathering techniques proficiently
- Demonstrate advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite including, but not limited to: Word, PPT, Excel, and Project.
- Expert level proficiency building project plans.
- Employ Project Management techniques, tools and methods proficiently.