- Program/Project Management - including the pre-execution phase of planning with our business and technology partners.
- Issue Identification and Resolution - proactive and prompt identification, resolution and where necessary, escalation of critical issues impacting the program/project.
- Financial Management - ownership for the planning/definition of the financials required to deliver program/project work. This ownership includes forecast management and working with the business to ensure project spend is optimized.
- Establish Program/Project Management Office capabilities that help influence visibility and transparency of program/project outcomes, risks, issues and challenges.
- Communications with Senior Leaders - candidate must be able to communicate to senior level leaders
- Influence Management - candidate must be able to collaborate with key stakeholders to influence decisions in a timely manner.
- Drive to deliver on-time, on-benefit results
Additionally, the candidate may be asked to:
- Lead internal FRIBS work to strengthen our program/project management and risk management capabilities for the full team. This will require idea management and moving an idea into a framework into execution by our FRIBS team.
- Maintain strong risk management practices inclusive of risk identification (self-identified) and risk remediation.
- Align to our core values and leadership principles