Technology Skill Sets Required:
- IBM Tivoli Workflow Scheduler or experience with another similar enterprise scheduler product.
- Secure FTP experience
- Scriptingexperience including DOS / Powershell / VB Script
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Design patterns
- Test plan development and execution
- .Net Technologies
Technology Skill Sets Desired:
- Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS
- Microsoft SQL 2008/2016 Server and T-SQL skills including: Functions, Views, Stored Procedures, and Query Writing.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Linux RedHat
- Web development
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a systems developer/analyst.
- Ability to understand business subject matter, workflows
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including; executives, managers, IT personnel, and subject matter experts.
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to see solutions implemented expediently
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively within various levels of the organization