IT Product Security Officer (490400)
- Assist the Digital Health / Signature Solutions business units in the development and implementation of information security practices including policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Help ensure our cloud-based software and digital health platform offerings are offered securely.
- Responsible for improving the security of products and solutions that are used by external customers.
- Define and implement information security processes, including security reviews to ensure that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of enterprise information is assured.
- Conduct regular securityrisk assessments to identify risks and maintain a Risk Register to rank and manage risk mitigation.
- Liaise with the Internal departments on any audit matters (Security, SOX, HIPAA, PCI, etc.) and remediation.
- Consult with IT, business leaders and peers regarding their information securityrisks and make recommendation to minimize those risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with minimum 7 years professional experiencerequired; or Bachelor and Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with 5+ years professional experience
- Relevant IT Security certifications preferred
- Experience with Product Security & IT Digital Health