Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods,industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
In this role, you will support the IT Quality strategy for IT products. You will work with cross-functional groups to ensure product and process quality meets high Bosch standards. In this position, you will actively participate in product development and root cause investigation teams. This position offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment with diverse individuals and groups located worldwide.
- Support product owners in the development of their quality assurance strategy
- Drive the use of correct quality methods and process during product development
- Conduct independent evaluations of product and process quality, escalating if necessary
- Participate as key member of product development team to ensure overall success of the product launch, providing approval for each release
- Responsible to ensure the risk management/FMEA process is implemented for IT products
- Responsible to ensure the root cause/8D process is used when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related required
- Experience in software development, software testing and (or) software/hardware quality assurance required
- Experience in project management required
- Experience in Software Engineering (i.e. CMMI) is preferred
- Certification/knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 preferred
- German/English or Spanish/English bilingual preferred
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)