$150K — $200K *
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defence-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity, and talent of our teams know no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
IT Product Owner - Customer Success and Intelligence will be responsible for the business solutions & enablement for customer success teams to deliver exceptional outcomes for our VMware customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about customer experience and customer success in general. The candidate is data-oriented and works with cross-functional teams for building out new processes and procedures that make customer success operations run smoother, quicker, and smarter while thriving in a complex environment.
The candidate will be leading the design and build of the Customer Success platform using Gainsight. The candidate will be closely working with a team of development resources. The candidate should have exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, functional and technical skills for post-sales business enablement.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Do) :
• Partner with CS Operations team in driving customer success platform roadmap by sharing point views.
• Partner with CS Operations team to design, develop and drive the processes and standards for powering on Customer Success to CXS Organization and beyond
• Translate business processes requirements into user stories for developers
• Lead the agile delivery process by applying best practices
• Co-ordinate with development team to ensure the highest quality of deliverables
• Partner with cross-functional teams and stakeholders for release communication
• Partner with cross-functional teams and stakeholders for training and change management process
• Demonstrate IT Product Owner skillset and career progression
• Establish and maintain a relationship with business stakeholders such as Customer Success, Customer Success Strategy & Operations teams.
• Manage the initiative and deliver in a fast-paced support environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, stakeholder management, on-time delivery, and efficient task execution.
• Work with global development teams across India, US locations.
Experience (What you need for this position)
• 10 to 12+ Years of experiences as a business analyst or product owner
• Thorough understanding of customer success methodology and post-sales processes
• 7+ years of experience building enterprise applications at the large enterprise (2B+ annual revenue)
• Shown proven success in scoping work, project management, development, and maintenance
• Experience in mentoring junior team members with demonstrated success in developing the career of junior team members.
• Excellent verbal communication skills in articulating the latest technology trend
• Knowledge of Agile design and development methodology and lifecycle
• Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
• Self-starter that is comfortable in a fast-paced agile environment
• Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
• Bachelors Degree in CS or Equivalent with 10 to 12+ years relevant technical experience, (MS Degree preferred)
Bonus Points For
• Prior experience with Gainsight or other customer success automation tool
• Gainsight certification or Salesforce.com Administrator certifications
• Prior knowledge of SaaS business models, Renewals management, SaaS Product GTM
• Prior knowledge of Methodologies that support Product Management and Product Owner skillsets
• Prior Knowledge of data migration & integration designs
• Prior Knowledge of APIs & Web Services
• Prior experience in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
• Logical/Perceptive, problem-solving, detail-oriented, solution-oriented
Valid through: 12/18/2020