We are looking for IT Product Manager for our client in Dallas TX
Job Title: ?IT Product Manager
Job Location: Dallas TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- The individual hired for this position will be responsible for leading the successful delivery of a product or component release, developed by different development teams. Specifically, this person will work with Product Owner, Scrum Team Members, and/or Technical Lead, and if needed, act as the Product Owner and/or Tech Lead, to create or upgrade a product/component that is used across the enterprise, plans, directs and coordinates release and change activities, coordinates within the department, business units and with the IT Operations.
- Basic software product development experience, including understanding basic fundamentals of iterative development and basic fundamentals of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- 4+ years of software development project management experience and at least 1+ years of agileexperience
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Knowledge of helpdesk systems like JIRA Service Desk and/or BMC Remedy to drive tasks and support issues