The Senior Manager will work closely with key stakeholders to drive the development and implementation of initiatives from conception to launch, understanding the implications of certain decisions and making trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth and timelines. The Senior Manager will interface with internal stakeholders and bank partners to plan regression testing to ensure our cardmember acquisition levels are maintained through product updates. This role is global in scope and will be involved in launching capabilities & experiences in International markets.
You are passionate about integrating new capabilities within consumer-focused experiences and can operate autonomously in an environment with high ambiguity. You are both a dreamer and a doer -- you enjoy imagining how technology can help solve problems for customers in Client ways, and you have successfully launched consumer web or mobile products at scale. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, love a challenge, are comfortable giving and receiving feedback, and hold yourself to high standards.
- 5+ years of experience in digital product management, digital marketing, project management, analytics, or related function
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to plan and develop products or digital experiences
- Comfortable leading large groups of stakeholders across multiple departments
- 4-year degree from an accredited university, preferably in a technology or business discipline, or related experience and certifications
- Significant experience with digital product best practices and agile methodology
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar digital measurement tools
- Experience with personalization and/or segmentation approaches
- Adaptable and energized by change; willingness to test new approaches and drive change
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under difficult conditions, particularly when faced with complexity and ambiguity
- 2+ years of experience within the financial services industry
- 2+ years of experience in the hospitality industry
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Lead product initiatives through successful product delivery and ongoing optimization.
- Lead Discovery work with engineers, API team, security, tagging, SEO, and others.
- Deploy experiments to test and measure impact of new functionality.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements for development teams.
- Determine digital resource needs for sustaining new products, services, and digital experiences.
- Take part in frequent and open KPI reviews and active optimization across product areas.
- Collaborate with Cobrand, Data Science, Marketing partners, and Banks to develop digital strategies for credit card acquisitions and existing card member engagement.
- Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
- Promotes the fair and equitable treatment of employees.
- Fosters employee commitment to providing excellent service, participates in daily stand-up meetings and models desired service behaviors in all interactions with customer and employees.
- Champions change ensures brand and regional business initiatives are implemented and communicates follow-up actions to team as necessary.