The primary job responsibilities of this role is to support management with the financial management for IT, project portfoliobudget management, asset management, vendor management, contract administration, procurement, and reporting. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with coordination of end-to-end IT budget operations, including the development of the annual budget preparation process (including Network and Telephony)
- Assisting management in their efforts to plan, organize, and communicate the annual budgeting timeline to IT Leaders and Management
- Tracking and reporting on all IT expenses monthly so as to administer IT business expenses and supportbudget goals
- Supporting leadership’s oversight of financial planning and analysis of IT Operating budget, encompassing budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, business unit analysis and reporting
- Providing data for, and assist leaders with, reviewing, monitoring, and analyzing the reasonableness of budgetary requests, and recommendation for the appropriate balance and use of limited resources
- Monitoring and evaluating compliance withbudgetary restrictions; communicating issues withinternal/external customers
- Preparation of materials for forecasts, projections, trends, revenue, and cost analyses; complete reporting to senior management and the Corporate Finance Department
- Acting as a liaison between the organization’s IT and purchasing, legal, finance, and other departments
- Partnering with procurement, legal, and risk management for vendor management related activities
- Providing regular, detailed management reports regarding vendor partnerships
- Assisting in the completion of vendor performance summaries, closing all agreements, documenting lessons learned, and documenting process improvement ideas
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, abilities, and experiences, which includes but is not limited to:
- 3+ years of experiencesupporting leaders in areas such as budgeting and tracking, vendor management, procurement, contract management, asset management, software license compliance, financial statements, reporting and analytics
- Experience assisting leadership in the managing and controlling of project budgets within a project portfolio
- ExperiencewithTechnology Business Management (TBM)
- Strong stakeholder communication skills with the ability to work with all leaders in the organization
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills
- Experiencewith Manage Engine’s Asset, Purchase, Contracts and Reports modules
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2years related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite with advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, filtering and general basic functionality) is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate professionally with all leaders in the organization
- Excellent attendance and reliability
- Ability to work overtime/extended hours as required
Located in Studio City, CA , the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (MPI) are multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 40 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Local candidates only We will review submissions and follow-up with candidates most closely matching the requirements of our open position.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for our employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI received the World at Work 2017 Seal of Distinction.
MPI offers free employee health, dental, vision and life insurance ($50/month for family coverage), retirement and pension, and generous paid time off.