As an ITPortfolio Manager, you will ensure the Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE)portfolio(major business transformation initiatives) is managed to maximize its value and contribution to the organizational strategy. This includes:
- Alignment of portfolio components (initiatives, programs, projects) to business strategy
- Prioritization of initiatives to establish an optimal mix and sequence of projects and programs
- Balancing the use of resources across projects and non-project work
- Ensuring decision makers receive the information needed to make decisions
- Optimization of the value and benefit generated by the portfolio
- Manage the portfolio of up to 600 projects ranging from 300K to 30+ million in size and scope (change requests, risks, and status)
- Define and drive the strategic alignment with relevant project owners and business partners to ensure various needs and opportunities are identified, prioritized, validated and communicated through a three year strategic roadmap.
- Responsible for delivering business cases and/or risk assessment to support "what if" scenarios and project prioritization. Ensure business benefits are identified at the start, followed through, proactively monitored and realized.
- Ensure programs are aligned with relevant Nestlé Business Excellence governance structures, timelines, and steering committees along with long-term strategies, expectations, and financialbudgets.
- Drive flawless execution of a relevant segment of the portfolio by being accountable for NBE Portfolio delivery metrics including successful analysis and management of financials, schedule, resources, risk, changes and benefits realization.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is preferred.
- OGC Portfolio Office P3O certification preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience in IT Program Management aligning portfolio components to business strategy.
- 5 or more years of experience defining and applying Projects Portfolio Management methods and processes across multiple business units and stakeholders.
- Experience owning and presenting strategic Portfolio planning and delivery processes (Master Business Schedule, Operations Management Portfolio) to executive leadership, stakeholders, and business leaders.
- Position will reside in Arlington, VA.
- Travel 15% or as business needs require.