IT Policy & Awareness Analyst – Norcross, GA
As a member of the Information Security team, the IT Policy & Awareness Analyst is responsible for developing, maintaining, and publishing policies (including procedures and standards) within the Information Technology (IT) organization; developing methods to communicate to user groups about WestRock IT policies; and leading the information security training process.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Research, recommend, develop, maintain, and updateIT policies. Work with IT management to ensure policies are written accurately, facilitate the review by responsible parties
· Manage the IT policy exception process to ensure that risks are known and properly vetted
· Facilitate communication of new and/ or updated policy information to applicable audiences
· Assist with identifying and launching of periodic information security training courses
· Provide periodic status reports as requested for areas of responsibility.
What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in an IT or related field, or a similar level of training
· An understanding of all information security domains
· 4+ years of experience in researching, developing, writing, and editingIT policies, best practices, standards, processes and procedures.
· 2+ years of experience in communicating awareness of IT policies and training is desired.
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including interfacing effectively with a broad range of people
· Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
· Knowledge of, and experience with, current ITsecurity frameworks (e.g., NIST, SOX, ITIL).
· Some knowledge of IT compliance and audit related processes is desired.
· Proficient with MS Office tools.
· Related security certifications preferred (e.g., CISA, CISSP, etc.).
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.