We are seeking an IT PMO and Compliance Analyst that can that can manage projects as well as understands the Internal Controls/Governance process.
The IT Governance function is responsible for:
- IT Internal Controls Compliance and Risk Management,
- IT PMO and Project Portfolio management,
- IT Financial Controlling and,
- KPIs measurement to demonstrate IS/IT value creation
As part of the IT Governance team, a successful IT PMO Analyst will be a professional with strong knowledge of project/program management practices, knowledge of IT planning processes and services, exposure to budgets and controlling, outstanding analytical skills as well as having the ability to team up with multiple stakeholders for joint delivery.
Reporting to the IT Governance Manager, this role will involve but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
IT Project Portfolio Management
- Deploy a common set of PMO practices, tools and templates for portfolio, program and project level management.
- Maintain demand and project portfolio in Service Now according to and with established rules and timing.
- Ensure project management standards are followed for adequate management and control. Provide project management methodology training when needed.
- Coordinate the local and central project invoicing. Follow up on central resource usage.
- Promote the continuous improvement of project management related practices.
- Prepare project portfolio KPI reports: roadmap, demand by domain, project dashboard, etc.
- Manage projects as required.
- Support IT Internal Controls campaign including, among others:
- evidentiary collection,
- critical application testing coordination.
- Coordinate internal control remediating action plans.
- Prepare internal control KPI reports.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years' progressive experience managing IT programs and/or projects required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, financial management, resource management, and organizational change management techniques.
- Ability to lead, facilitate, and organize diverse stakeholders to achieve business results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong analytical skills and close attention to detail required. Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivational skills and be a team player.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non- technical audiences.
- Demonstrated adaptability to change, customer focus, continuous learning, and problem-solving required.
- Exposure to purchasing, budgeting, and planning processes: Opex and Capex.
- Proficiency with MSOffice Suite, MS Project, Visio, and PPM applications; e.g. ServiceNow.
- Ability to travel up to 25%