IT PeopleSoft Finance Lead Business Analyst
8 - 10 years experience • Software
The IT PeopleSoft Finance Lead Business Analyst will work with both Finance Business and IT groups to understand, document, re-design and test key global financial processes and reports. Ideal candidate will have subject matter expertise in GL, CA, PC, BI, and AR modules as well as a strong working knowledge of end-to-end system integration.
Candidate must be knowledgeable on business process modeling and process mapping.
Candidate must have expertise in writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents.
Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working on multi-currency, multi-language and multi-book PeopleSoft systems.
Candidate should have a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert working knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial Management applications including GL, CA, PC, BI, and AR
- Comprehensive technical skills - especially related to data structure, Query, Trees, nVision, databasereporting, database integration and Oracle BI tools.
- Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently to meet project timelines and goals
- Minimum 7 years of experienceworking with PeopleSoft Financial Applications