The Sales Executive is responsible for selling into new logo accounts in the Financial Services Vertical. The Sales Executive plans, organizes, leads, and controls balanced sales growth, and develops and manages a qualified opportunity pipeline. Deals would generally have a reasonable level of complexity and have a medium to long sales cycle.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Target new logo accounts in an assigned territory/vertical.
- Has complete industry knowledge of relevant company products and services.
- Demonstrates full independence with managing work.
- Builds and maintains relationships with existing and potential accounts.
- Mentors, teaches, and shares best practices with others.
- Acts as a model for other sales executives.
- May have a leadership role.
US&C - 15M+
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience with 8 years with sales and/or industry experience.
- Experience selling New Logo in the ITO/BPO industry.
- Proven success in new logo (hunting) sales.
- Full Sales-Cycle Management
- Must have consistent successful quota attainment.
- Must have industry knowledge and demonstrate independence with managing work.
- Willingness to travel, as needed.
- Driven, enthusiastic, persistent, confident, and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others.
- Excellent systems knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite programs and internet.