Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• System design, implementation business continuity planning
• Configure and troubleshoot systems; as well as, complex network problems.
• Assisting architecture, planning, marketing engineering and operations organizations with design/implementation of new platforms/services
• Interface with external vendors for trouble shooting; as well as, product enhancements.
• Interface with internal/external leadership.
• Strong people and presentation skills
• Strong ability to work complex problems, evaluate information and arrive at creative solutions
• Understanding of monitoring/troubleshooting practices and procedures
• 10+ years NetworkExperience in complex enterprise and HPC environments
• Designed & implemented global WAN solutions
• Designed & implemented large data centers networks
• 5+ years Cisco IOS/Nexus experience
College degree in Engineering or a related field and 3-5 years professional level experience; or 7+ years professional level related Engineering/Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Engineering/Technical experience required.