$100K — $150K *
Under minimal supervision, the IT Operations Manager provides direction to the professional team members in the resolution of technical issues by evaluating goals and identifying, analyzing and managing risk on projects. They will perform daily review with End User Compute Specialists to ensure issues are managed appropriately and adhere to department processes and procedures.
Tasks are to be completed while maintaining the highest safety, food safety and quality, cost and GMP standards in a high speed manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Drive Team Engagement
* Define common goals and vision based upon roadmap and strategic goals
* Ensure regular communication on timelines/progress
Manage Workload and Priorities
* Ensure the team is using resources in the best possible ways
* Provide guidance on incidents for prioritization and routing
* Ensure that team members are maintaining a good work/life balance
* Ensure standards are followed as they apply to categorization and prioritization of incidents
* Implement standards for incident resolution and escalation
Monitor Incident Health and Age
* Monitor the health and age of incidents and tasks in the ITSM to ensure that users issues are being addressed and worked appropriately
Communicate and Share
*Keep IT and the wider business community informed of key capabilities and services
Creates documentation and Standard Operating Procedures to help automate and standardize recurring activities associated with all software and hardware configurations.
Provide backup to End User Support teams and all associated functions
Assists with other projects, as needed
Reports food safety and quality issues and initiate action, as necessary.
Follow all Food Safety guidelines, but not limited to:
* GMP's, Allergen Program, Quality, Sanitation, Safety
Lake Success, NY
Valid through: 8/21/2020
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity
2 days ago