$100K — $150K *
Are you an individual who is passionate about leading, mentoring, and coaching an IT team? Do you have a knack for developing systems, network planning, and technology infrastructure? Are you ready to work in a fast paced and diverse environment? Asmodee is excited to add an IT Operations Manager to our growing IT team. Serious candidates please see below for information on how to apply!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Information Technology Operations Manager is a player/coach who supports the business by ensuring a stable and reliable infrastructure. Scope encompasses Help Desk and IT Operations projects as needed; this includes team personnel, network infrastructure, servers, storage, telecommunications, Microsoft 365, firewalls, security, operating systems, and Help Desk software. Responsibilities also include vendor management, disaster recovery, system metrics/SLAs, asset management, software license compliance and auditing. Scope currently covers 4 main offices, 2 warehouses, and approximately 300 employees.
• Directly supervise, manage priorities, and ensure appropriate training of IT Operations team; this includes ongoing Help Desk responsibilities and projects as needed. Mentor, coach, hire/develop, and hold team accountable for performance.
• Manage relationship with managed services provider; challenge solutions to ensure fit for purpose, partner with/hold them accountable for deliverables and service, and ensure necessary knowledge transfer to internal staff (network, cybersecurity, sys admin, etc).
• Oversee technology infrastructure planning (short and long-term) to ensure reliable and efficient operations; includes network planning, monitoring, maintenance, and support (routers, servers, firewalls, etc).
• Direct and oversee enterprise-wide computer and user management (SCCM, JAMF, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, etc.)
• Manage security risks, evaluating the current status and elaborating remediation actions
• Collaborate with IT Director to develop system and hardware budgets and then manage to them.
• Responsible for IT-related licensing and contracts.
• Work with team to troubleshoot issues and outages including after-action reviews to address and resolve findings.
• Ensure appropriate proactive communication with internal stakeholders, putting an emphasis on the customer service deliverables of the department.
• Direct and assist with maintaining internal technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
• Develop and implement IT policies and procedures; includes improvements to infrastructure performance, capacity and scalability while maintaining industry best practices and collaborating with our global IT team on any global initiatives, studies, standardizations and projects.
• Evaluate the current level of IT support delivery capabilities and develop an actionable improvement plan with regular reporting on progress. Near-term, responsible for deploying new Help Desk solution, creating dashboards and SLAs, managing metrics, and driving continuous improvement in day-to-day operations.
• Associate's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
• Six or more years of IT or related experience, with working knowledge of network administration and architecture
• Experience as a System Administrator or Network Administrator strongly desired
• Demonstrated team management or supervisory experience
• Experience in enterprise computer management for both Windows and Macs, including the use of tools such as SCCM and Casper/JAMF
• In-depth knowledge of core Microsoft technologies/implementations to include Active Directory, Domain Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO and SAML.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal.
• Solid leadership orientation; actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model while guiding, developing, and mentoring others within the department.
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize competing tasks and work well as a productive member of the team.
• Solid customer focus and ability to work well under pressure; ability to anticipate and respond to business/user needs without being prompted
• Resourcefulness, can-do attitude, and problem-solving aptitude.
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and patience to work with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users, with a strong focus on business outcomes.
• Experience building disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity
• Must be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
• Familiar with various operating systems and platforms. Linux, Apple and Windows including NTFS file and share permissions.
Valid through: 8/28/2020
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity
3 days ago