$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Key points and objectives of the position
- Responsible for IT infrastructure network services with technical knowledge in LAN, WAN,network structure and design.
- Supervise vendor(s) for infrastructure related office support services
- Ensure reliable business operations by providing stable infrastructure network services Implement Daimler's strategic infrastructure projects
- Implement Daimler's strategic infrastructure projects
Ensure stable IT Network environment
- Design and set-up a network according to Daimler's global infrastructure policies.
- Configure and maintain network among Daimler Korea headquarter and other offices (Training Academy, Parts Warehouse, Truck Branch offices, etc.)
- Perform security patches and version upgrades on networks in accordance with vulnerabilityreports and corporate guidelines in order to make critical/high vunlerabilities below 10 in the end of month
- Monitor and tune the systems to achieve opimum performance levels with below 75% of fullness
- Keep the O/S versions and H/W in EoL and SoL
- Register and dispose asset and keep it with the latest version
Supervise Vendor(s) for Infrastructure related Office Support
- Ensure that sufficient infrastructure servies are provided to Daimler Korea employees with IT related issues and problems.
- Regularily monitor service levels of Office Support vendor(s) and continuouly improve the service levels.
Support IT strategic infrastructure projects
- Ensure timely implementation of corporate/regional/local infrastructure projects effecting server environment (including communication with relevant stakeholders inside and outside of IT)
- Provide projects status to supervisors as required
- Ensure that all necessary infrastructure network vendors are available for support.
- Facilitate network vendor(s) for improving network performance and incident resolution.
Support IT security management
- Support Information security officer (ISO) and BSM for information security issues.
- Ensure that IT security measures are in place, supporting IT security specialist.
- Manage virus detection ratio 0% in 2 working days after receiving monthly ESM report
Troubleshoot technical system issues
- Provide status reports, problem summaries
- Conduct timely and effective root cause analysis, problem management and issue resolution for server issues
- Play a key role in system up time and disaster recovery initiatives
- Address issues related to;
· Disaster Recovery / High Availability
· Physical and logical security
· Firewall rules and rulesets
· Patch and security configuration compliance include virus detection for network devices
· General user administration
· IPC(IP Communication) maintenance
· Administration of Firewall, proxy, B/B, IPC, DCN, WAN and LAN
· Perform first level issue triage and manage the escalation process
4 years University
Minimum of 5 years of job experience
Network design and management (WAN, MAN and LAN)
Network devices management (Backbone, Firewall, Routers, Switches, Proxy, DNS-DHCP and so on)
Vulnerability management & network devices hardening
Device configuration backup management
Service level management
Fluent in English (Both written & speaking)
IT Infrastructure planning and change management
General IT Infrastructure technical knowledge
Valid Through: 2019-11-4