Job Title: IT & Mobility Program Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Coordinate Outbound-related Interactions related to deliverables to the Customer.
- Coordinate all Inbound cross functional interactions between:
- Architects and Mobility Development engineering
- IT and Mobility Development engineering
- Operations and Mobility Development Engineering
- Product and Mobility Development Engineering
- NetworkEngineering and Mobility Development Engineering
- Voice Engineering and Mobility Development Engineering
- The Primary roles we are looking to fill will own the creation the Product Development plans and schedules and manage the development process for
IMSI Supplier On-boarding:
- Work with the suppliers, BD and Teleena to bring on new IMSI suppliers.
- Define a process to scale the methods laid out by the Architecture team and make it more routine.
- Make IMSIs readily available to customers who request them to fulfill orders in a couple of days, not weeks
- SIM Procurement and Delivery for MVNO customers
- Take SIM orders, fulfill orders and deliver SIMs within days, not weeks.
- Work withEngineering team to refine/troubleshoot SIM profiles.
- Work withengineering to create order automation tools and portals/interfaces by which SIMs can be acquired quickly without human intervention.
- Multiple MVNO Product deliveries in conjunction with the overall Tata MOVE product strategy.
- Interact on behalf of the Development Engineering team with:
- Finance - project budgeting, approvals, spend, etc.
- Legal ? Contracts, NDAs, SOWs, with partner organizations such as equipment providers, engineering, software etc.
- Procurement ? for purchasing equipment and software
- The TPM owns the masterschedule, and drives all deliverables to the Product Organization. The TPM is responsible for the execution of all processes, communication of the development efforts to the rest of the organization and coordination of all internal and external interactions between Development Engineering and the rest of Tata and the world.