This position will be responsible for supporting and drivingvarious activities relating to IT risk management, monitoring and reporting. The role will involve defining, collection, review, and analysis of Technology metrics, as well as remediation action plans. The responsibilities include:
- Support the implementation of Key Risk Indicator (KRI) framework
- Work with team members and key stakeholders to develop appropriate metrics and deliver relevant and accurate data
- Ensure reporting activities are executed and reviewed timely and resolve any requirement deficiencies.
- Collect data and information following established procedures and deliver complete and accurate reporting products
- Create accurate and timely reports using Microsoft Office and Business Intelligence tools.
- Manage metrics inventory
- Ensure completeness andaccuracy of data reported through quality assurance process
- Support the reporting governance, escalation and remediation of IT risks/issues
- Conduct analysis of Technology issues, risks and root causes
- Work with internal teams, including the Technology senior leadership team, to gain an in-depth understanding of existing risks, causes, severity rating, controls and remediation
- Work with key stakeholders to respond to auditors and regulators questions and requests related to KRI program and metrics
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Statistics, Risk Management, Information Systems, Finance, Economics or equivalent field
- 5-9 years experience including 3 years' banking experience or relevant industry experience, preferably in a technology risk, operational risk and risk reporting
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and visualization
- Strong PC (MSWord, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) skills. Advanced Excel, Data Analytical and Business Intelligence Tools is desirable
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize several projects at a time