We are looking for IT Migration Support for our client in Farmington Hills, MI
Job Title: IT Migration Support
Job Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Experience in refresh activity,
- Win 10 migration and AD migration aftercare
- Excellent client facing skills
- team work
- ability to follow standards and procedures.
- Office environment,
- activities will include but not limited to:
- unboxing new equipment,
- installing OS and applications using SCCM and other tools
- providing support tend users on new equipment
- troubleshooting end user issues after AD migration,
- decommissioning old equipment.
- Manages the onsite delivering of software services, installation and configuration for customer environments.
- The job solves various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments.
- Deliver reactive and proactive activities according tService Level Agreement tensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures tcomplete a variety of assignments/tasks.
- Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- Organizes own tasks and receives general instructions on all work