IT Mergers & Acquisitions - Manager / Senior Manager
Work you’ll do
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver M&A engagements across all of phases of the M&A lifecycle include due-diligence, pre-close, and post-merger integration. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different client and other stakeholders.
- Must have participated in one or more M&A projects focused on an IT work stream including IT Infrastructure separation, data center migration, application integration/ separation/ rationalization, IT synergies/cost reduction
- Clear understanding and experience with IT economics including critical financial measures such as CF, ROI, TCO, etc.
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 4+ years of experience managing large technology engagements
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries
- Strong program management skills with experience managing complex and business critical programs
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information and technology
- Ability to work independently and manage complex teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- A willingness to travel80 - 100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- MBA Preferred