Are you passionate about groundbreaking technology and an IT geek? Do you want to help make IT more efficient and strategic? Do you like to motivate teams and help sales team be more successful? If this is you then Splunk might be the place for you to live and breathe IT! Splunk is fast growing company and we are growing our IT Specialist team. This is a crucial and high profile role within the Splunk organization and will help transform the way organizations think, sleep and deal with IT. In this role, you will be an early pioneer and will work cross-functionally with several organizations at Splunk (including sales, partners/channels, global partners, legal, business applications and marketing), with the primary objectives of aggressively looking for ways to build and grow the IT Markets business in the region. This role is responsible for driving regional Splunk IT Markets bookings, adoption, and the in-region. In addition this person will act as a liaison between the field and engineering and product management to influence product roadmap. The GTM should incorporate vertical markets, horizontal selling cycles and indirect partners. In this role you will develope and executing a partner program in theater that supports an indirect sales model and an overall ecosystem for Splunk’s ITOA Markets solutions. You already have a deep understanding of this new market, business and the IT industry.
You will report directly into the Director Markets Specialization, Americas and you drive adoption of our IT Market solutions across a defined region. You will also evangelize the Splunk IT Markets portfoliointernally as well as externally with customers, prospects and partners. You will drive solutions adoption with existing customers as well as new prospects. You will establish credibility with the field organization and with customers as a subject matter expert providing incremental value to the sales motion and customer interactions. You will passionately assist the field in creating, growing, speeding, and winning business.
- Manage and report on the pipeline for IT Markets solutions within your defined region.
- Represent IT Markets business unit across the sales and field organizations help unify our product and go to market strategy.
- Work closely with product management and market segment leadership to enhance new releases, business processes, messaging, packaging and pricing.
You have at least 8years of high tech customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, professional services, product management, or consulting. And you have exceptional executive presentation abilities.
- ITIL certification and/or 3+ years of meaningful work experience in IT Operations, DevOps, or Application Development
- Excellent understanding of the IT, applications, and data center operations and trends.
- Multilingual in either Spanish or Portuguese
- standing of the IT, applications, and data center operations and trends.
- Deep industry knowledge spanning traditional IT and application development disciplines.
- You have strong knowledge of overall IT landscape.
- Strong background in data center, Internet infrastructure and/or enterprise solution software required.
- Familiar with product roadmap planning to incorporate customer requirements into Splunk service offerings.
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CxOs.
- Experience selling complex solutions to the Global 2000 or Fortune 500 Company List.
- You bring with a wide range of industry-related contacts.
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and be able to work with other teams.
- Proven leadership of cross-functional teams tasked with full lifecycle support.
- Ability to build and maintain high credibility with sales teams and strategic customers.
- Formal sales training: Solution-Selling and/or Value Selling training preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Live in Texas