Our client is a fast-paced full service statement processing provider that calls on a variety of markets to include: banks, financial institutions, Healthcare, utility companies and more. They pride themselves on having 100% accuracy in their work to meet the needs of their clients. Due to innovative technology resulting in tremendous growth, our client has an immediate need for an IT Composition Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Manage and prioritize tasks for seven (7) composition engineers
- Drive adherence to process and help team to set and meet expectations
- Coordinate testing and quality control activities
- Lead research and evaluation of new tools and techniques for use by the team
- Build, administer and support automated client document programs
- Establish and maintain automated testing and proofing tools for customer documents
- Coordinate communications among other teams
- Increase new client on-boarding capacity
- Prevent unplanned deviations from official process
- Prevent delays of documents to Production and SLA breakages
- Transparency of composition issues and work progress to all relevant group
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 8+ years leading high performance development teams
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and perform root cause analysis
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and translate various customer data formats for automated bulk document composition workflows
- Experience in the variable data/statement processing industry is essential
- Must be disciplined, flexible, results oriented and decisive with a "can-do" attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with GMC software is helpful