Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we're looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother's room, and flexible work hours!
As the IT Manager at the The RealReal, you'll be hiring, managing, and mentoring the West Coast IT Staff. This includes leading enterprise desktop projects, formulating policy, managing employee expectations, addressing all complaints, developing Service Level Agreements (SLA), and ensuring SLAs are met. As a new member of an established team, help shape the IT, Service Desk, Desktop Engineering, and Support Operations culture in delivering outstanding customer services.
This position is based in Brisbane, CA and will report to the Senior Director, IT & Infrastructure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the IT team in maintaining the highest level of performance. Balance daily operational requirements with long-term strategic planning and communication.
- Set employee objectives; Monitor and evaluate performance, plus provide feedback and mentoring.
- Manage Mac, PC, and mobile devices in multiple locations, ranging from offices to e-Commerce fulfillment facility. Participate in the design and implementation of new corporate offices.
- Develop process to standardize Onboarding and ITSM support. Set up SLA, KPI, and operational metrics.
- Act as an escalation point for team members
- Deploy and support video conferencing
- Maintain inventory and imaging of employees' computers, phones, and hardware; Manage and improve account provisioning, onboarding and offboarding.
- Create and enforce company policies for computer usage and Information Security.
- Lead process automation initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years of experience managing a desktop support organization for a large community of users in a heterogeneous support environment
- 10+ years of experience in Windows, Apple, and common mobile computing operating systems, desktop and mobile computing hardware platforms, common productivity software, and business peripherals
- 5+ years of experience with server/storage technology (Windows/Linux)
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and overseeing ITIL and IT Service
- Excellent technical skills associated with identifying and resolving problems reported with desktop, and laptop
- Ability to work at all levels across the organization; ability to gain the cooperation of others
- Experience in deploying and maintaining MDMs
- Experience with desktop engineering in a complex environment
- Networking experience. Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience in field operations and desktop engineering in a complex environment, such as with e-Commerce/Retail/Warehouse operation