$80K — $100K *
Our purpose at Fiskars Group is to make the everyday extraordinary. Join our team and seize the extraordinary opportunity to influence the everyday!
Fiskars Group IT is looking for an
IT Manager, Support Tools and Reporting
to be responsible for Fiskars’ internal IT management tools (for example ServiceNow, Jira, architecture or process management tools) which are supporting Fiskars’ internal operations and development management in IT and potentially also in other functions utilizing the same platforms. IT Manager will also have overall responsibility for Configuration Management Database (CMDB) structure and consistency in ServiceNow, and Service performance reporting and dashboards via the tools. Partnering with various Service Teams across Fiskars IT Units, vendor(s) delivering the service and with various development teams is an integral part of successful performance in the role.
Your future role
The IT Manager role covers the following areas:
• Ensuring the usability, performance and operational management of Fiskars support tools and integrations to/from the systems (for example ServiceNow, Jira, OneIO)
• Ensuring the Fiskars CMDB (configuration management database) quality, logic and structure’s consistency in co-operation with IT Capability Unit Teams
• Enabling Service Performance reporting capabilities according to defined metrics and KPIs
• Enabling smooth end-user experience via Fiskars IT Portal in co-operation with other team members
• Ensuring the support for the tools according to Fiskars support model and according to required processes (such as incident management and request fulfilment management), including sufficient training and knowledge transfer for users
• Financial (OPEX) management of the tools and the Service, including budgeting and invoice handling
• Operational vendor management in co-operation e.g. with Infrastructure Team
• License and contract management in co-operation e.g. with Infrastructure Team
• Compliance management related to authorizations, security, privacy and statutory requirements (e.g. GDPR)
• Managing the (technical) lifecycle of the tools in co-operation with other IT Capability Units and infrastructure.
What we expect from you?
You have excellent knowledge and practical experience of ITIL based IT Service Management framework, ITIL certification is considered an advantage. We expect you to have excellent skills and experience on Service Asset and Configuration Management, CMDB structures and control processes. You are familiar with ServiceNow ITSM functionalities. Prior knowledge and experience from other ServiceNow modules or capabilities are an advantage. If you have ServiceNow admin certification or other ITSM tool knowledge they would be beneficial in the role. Jira admin knowledge is also an advantage. We value practical experience in designing, building and managing integrations. In addition, experience in financial handling related to Services are helpful in the role. Contract negotiation experience is seen as an asset.
This position requires good communication skills to interact with stakeholders and suppliers. You are an excellent problem-solver and your way of working is structured. Ability to work on tasks demanding great precision, also under pressure is highly valued. We expect you to understand larger contexts and organization’s goals and objectives. You are familiar with working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment. As a person you are flexible and open-minded with a positive attitude.
The position requires master’s degree in computer science or a related field, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience. English will be your daily working language. The job is based at Middleton, US., Barlaston UK., or our HQ in Helsinki, Finland.
You enjoy working in an international environment and communicating with colleagues from different cultures. We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow in a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly professional team.
Valid through: 8/24/2020
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity
2 days ago