We are looking to build our IT/Help Desk department. The initial role we are looking for is a management-level position responsible for analyzing and directing all IT/Help Desk related activities of the organization with supervisory responsibilities of all staff assigned to the IT/Help Desk department. This position is accountable for ensuring continuity of computer services for computer users throughout the organization through planning, technical leadership, and project coordination.
- Perform all supervisory responsibilitiesassociated with the IT department including employee related issues.
- Enforce company policies and procedures for all employees.
- Present a professional image as a representative of the company.
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and every level of management.
- Determine the goals of IT within broad outlines provided by the executive management and contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing necessary technical leadership and project coordination.
- Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs as required and related to IT operations.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in technology and remain highly technically competent while striving for enhanced user productivity through implementation of new software technology where applicable, and the implementation of policies that more effectively utilize IT resources.
- Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, and acquisition of the resources needed to support them. Assure responsiveness of long-range plans to corporate objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of related education and experience where appropriate.
- 5-7 years related experience in a complex corporate environment
- Minimum of 2+ years progressive knowledge and experience installing and supporting all of the following:
- Windows environment using TCP/IP connectivity. (Required)
- Unix/Linux (Required)
- A+, MCSE and other related certifications where appropriate.
- Active Directory
- Intermediate to Expert with Atlassian applications; Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye (Required)
- Microsoft Windows and Office
- Mac environments
- Amazon Web Services
- Good communication skills--written and verbal.
- Excellent phone manner and good customer service skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills and methodologies.